Sales System & Reporting
- Dealing with all enquiries
- Turning prospects into members
- Motivating new members
- Generating more leads (prospecting)
Impact Fitness will in conjunction with the Sales Director be responsible for the management of daily SAS and target sheets.
These daily reports will include information such as
- Incoming Telephone Enquiries to appointments made ratio
- Number of motivational calls, return of referrals and in turn will have an impact on retention
- Track follow up calls to prospects and the uptake of appointments to drive sales numbers
- Appointment to sale ratio
- Walk in to sale ratio
- Outreach activity
- Referral calls to appointment made ratio
- Source report
Impact Fitness aim to achieve on a weekly basis standards and target, as set down by the company with regard to the following Key Performance Indicators.
Impact Fitness will carry out competitor analysis on a regular basis, in order to provide information which can be used positively when selling the club.
Membership reports and analysis are also integrated into weekly and monthly progress management reports.
These reports involve monthly breakdown of membership types and the return of direct debit and annual payers, full source report based on specific marketing, sales achieved based on targets set, net growth and retention figures based on KPI’s set.